A professional CAEC educational consultant works one-on-one with each student, helping to identify universities that offer the best matches for the student’s unique needs, and keeping the student on track through every phase of the university application process.
A CAEC educational consultant can help your family with:
- High School curriculum planning. A CAEC consultant can help students make smart choices about their high school courses and any other necessary qualifications so that they stay on track for university admissions.
- University admissions assessment. Although no CAEC consultant can guarantee admission to any individual university, a consultant can help your child identify their strengths as an applicant.
- University selection. A CAEC consultant can assist your child in finding the universities which best match their interests, personality, needs and qualifications.
- University entrance exams. A CAEC professional consultant can answer questions about any required university entrance exams and when to schedule testing. Some consultants also provide assistance with test/interview preparation.
- University applications. A CAEC consultant works with each student to ensure the timeliness and completeness of their university application. Consultants may also review application elements, including essays to ensure that the student’s attributes are shown.
- Degrees and Careers. Students often benefit from guidance in choosing degrees and careers that are a good fit, as well as information about which universities offer strong programs in areas of interest.
- Students benefit from the assistance that a CAEC consultant provides with respect to accommodation choices that are suited to each individual student and the information provided about a variety of accommodation options.
- Costs of Study. Many families worry about how to pay for the costs involved with university study. A CAEC consultant can help your family navigate these concerns, while advising your family on tuition loans, bursaries, grants and scholarships that may be available.